3.29.2010

An email from a customer. :)

Hello All,

I just wanted to send you a note to thank you for your amazing customer satisfaction! I was absolutely impressed when I received an actual phone call from BFTE after I sent an email about my order! Then I was super impressed at how fast my replacement was sent. I know that you guys did not have to be this awesome but it means so much to me that you are!

I have found my new favorite makeup brand that's for sure! I have and will continue to recommend you to everyone I know! I am really impressed with all of the item i have received!

The samples i received where also excellent! I have been very scared to order wild bright colors and I am so excited to wear these bright colors. I don't think i have ever been this satisfied! I am already working on a second order! You are the best!



Thanks again

Leslie H.

No comments: